Ingredients 2 persons
- Start with the spice mix. Mix all the spices.
- If you don’t have a mortar or an electric grinder, you can use a coffee grinder or even a pepper mill. You can multiply the amount so that next time you don’t have to make the mix again. If you put it in a closed jar you can store it up to three months. If you like sweet flavours add a bit more cinnamon and if you like your food spicy add the chili flakes.
- Pre-heat a baking pan on high fire for a minute or so. Then put on high/medium heat and add the butter. When it is melted and starts to bubble add the shrimps bake them in the butter around 2-3 minutes on each side depending on the size.
- Add the spice mix and stir for 1-2 minutes or until you really start to smell them.
- Be cautious not to bake them too long, then they get chewy. Too short, then they will still be raw. When you are afraid that they are still raw, just try a piece.
Nice to serve with a rice dish, for example a nut pilaf, and crispy fresh salad or as a starter with some softbread.